In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the data set forth herein corresponds to the owner of this Website.
Responsible for data processing
- Name: Pablo Batres López, en lo sucesivo CleverLake
- DNI/NIF: 50757751V
- Address: Calle Ramón y Cajal 19, 33510, Siero, ASTURIAS
- Registry: Inscrito en el Régimen de Trabajadores Autónomos
- Contact Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Collection, processing and use of data
Based on the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) we inform you that to make use of some of the services offered by our website, you may need to provide us with certain personal data that will be incorporated into Automated and manual files.
Complying with the new provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the EP and of the Council of April 27, 2016, whose rules will be mandatory from May 2018, regarding the protection of natural persons in regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data and by which Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) is repealed, you are informed that the person responsible for the data processing is Pablo Batres López (hereinafter “CleverLake”) with registered office at Calle Ramón y Cajal 19, 33510, Siero, ASTURIAS, Spain.
In general, the data collected will be treated with the purpose of providing the services offered through the website or addressing other types of relationships that may arise with CleverLake as a result of the requests, procedures or procedures that the User makes through the website . The data object of treatment will be those that you provide us through the forms that the page contains at any time or through the emails that the User directs to the email addresses identified in it, as well as those that are generated during the maintenance of the corresponding relationship.
All the fields that are indicated as mandatory in any of the forms must be filled in necessarily, so that the omission of any of them may imply the impossibility of being able to attend your request or provide the corresponding services.
Additionally, during such data collection, your consent may be requested for another series of purposes that do not have a direct relationship with the corresponding service or relationship. In the event that you do not agree with such additional treatments, it will be necessary to check the box for this purpose as appropriate.
Purpose of data processing
CleverLake treats your personal data, collected through the Web or telematic contacts as email with the following purposes
- In case of contracting the goods and services offered through the Web, to maintain the contractual relationship, as well as the management, administration, information, provision and improvement of the service.
- Sending requested information through the forms provided on the Web.
- Make anonymous statistical reports regarding the behaviors on the Web and the activity developed by users in order to improve and optimize our services.
- Send newsletters, as well as commercial communications of promotions and / or advertising of CleverLake services.
- Comply with legally established obligations
Remember that you can oppose the sending of commercial communications by any means and at any time, by sending an email to the email address indicated above.
The fields of these records are mandatory, and it is impossible to carry out the expressed purposes if these data are not provided.
How long are the personal data collected?
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or you do not request its deletion and during the period for which legal responsibilities could be derived for the services provided.
The processing of your data is carried out with the following legal bases that legitimize it:
- The request for information and / or the contracting of the services of CleverLake, whose terms and conditions will be made available to you in any case, prior to an eventual contracting.
In the event that you do not provide us with your data or do it in an erroneous or incomplete way, we will not be able to respond to your request, making it completely impossible to provide you with the requested information or carry out the contracting of the services.
The data will not be communicated to any third party outside CleverLake, except legal obligation.
As processors, we have hired the following service providers, who are committed to compliance with the regulatory provisions applicable to data protection, at the time of hiring:
- 1 & 1 Internet España S.L.U. (with registered office at Avenida de la Vega, 1 Veganova Building 3 Floor 5 Door C of Alcobendas, CP 28108, Madrid), which provides web hosting services.
- Google LLC, domiciled at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, 94043, Mountain View (California), United States, which provides Google Analytics services, consisting of cloud computing and analytics services based on the collection of anonymous data.
As interested or interested that you have provided us with your personal data, you have full right to obtain confirmation about whether CleverLake is treating your personal data, and in particular you are empowered to exercise the following rights that the data protection regulations recognize you, as provided therein:
- Right of ACCESS to your personal data.
- Rights to request the RECTIFICATION of inaccurate data.
- Right to request its SUPPRESSION when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- In certain circumstances, you can request the LIMITATION OF THE PROCESSING of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may exercise their OPPOSITION right to the processing of their data. We will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may request your right to the PORTABILITY of the data.
You may exercise such rights at any time, in writing, accompanied by a copy of an official document that identifies you, addressed to Pablo Batres López, CleverLake, in writing at the address indicated above or electronically in the email email@example.com with the Properly scanned, color, legible and signed documents.
In addition, if any of your rights have been violated, as an interested party or interested party, you have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD), in C / Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid or through the electronic headquarters of the AEPD: https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/
CleverLake makes every effort to avoid any error in the contents that may appear on this website.
CleverLake is not responsible for those contents, commercial activities, products and services included that could be visualized through electronic links (links), directly or indirectly, through this Website. The presence of links on this website, unless expressly stated otherwise, has a purely informative purpose, so in no case does it imply a suggestion, invitation or recommendation on them. These links do not represent any type of relationship between CleverLake and the individuals or companies that own the Websites that can be accessed through these links.
CleverLake reserves the right to withdraw unilaterally and at any time the links that appear on its website.
Navigation, Access and Security
The access, navigation and use of the Web page and its respective sections, sections, subdomains or domains implies on your part the express and unreserved acceptance of all the terms of this Privacy and Data Protection Policy, having the same validity and effectiveness than any contract concluded in writing and signed. In this sense, the User will be understood as the person who accesses, browses, uses or participates in the services and activities, free or onerous, developed on the CleverLake Website.
CleverLake will not be liable for possible damages or losses that could be derived from interference, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operational operation of this electronic system, motivated by causes beyond CleverLake; of delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads in its Data Processing Center, telephone lines, in the Internet system or in other electronic systems; nor for damages that may be caused by third parties through illegitimate interference beyond the control of the company.
Likewise, CleverLake is exonerated from any responsibility for any damage or harm that the user may suffer as a result of errors, defects or omissions, in the information provided provided that it comes from outside sources.
Access to this Website by persons under 14 years of age is prohibited, unless they have the prior and express authorization of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who will be held responsible for the acts carried out by minors under his position, in accordance with current regulations. In any case, it will be presumed that the access made by a minor to the Website has been made with prior and express authorization of their parents, guardians or legal representatives.
Update and Modifications
This Website uses internal cookies that are essential for the provision of the services requested by users and necessary for the denial and optimization of the service.
The information that appears on this Website is current as of the date of its last update. CleverLake reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information on this Website, and may limit or deny access to it. You may not alter, change, modify, or adapt this Website. However, CleverLake reserves the right to make, at any time, as many changes and modifications as it deems appropriate, being able to make use of such power at any time and without prior notice.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
These Conditions will be governed and interpreted in accordance with the common Spanish legislation. For any questions that may arise regarding the interpretation, compliance, termination or resolution of the General Conditions, the Parties submit to the jurisdiction and jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in accordance with Spanish law, for any questions that may arise in relation to these General Conditions, the courts and tribunals of the domicile that may be applicable shall be competent, in accordance with article 52 of the Civil Procedure Law or rule substitute applicable at all times.
For more detailed information on Cookies it is recommended to check the page that CleverLake has provided on Cookies Policy.
Last Update: 17/12/2019